Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

Finally

Wow, good stuff David.

Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3 Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3

Double-you tee eff man, double-you tee eff

That was good but a lot of it didn't make sense. The architecht was Bass? An army of Protomans? Meh, it was pretty good though.

Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

Sure you can call it a collab...

But all it was to me was a whole bunch of little lightsaber animations which were all relitivley the same strung together. Some of them were pretty good but others made the whole thing look like crap. It had great potential. I like the idea of passing a lightsaber around but maybe it would be better if the guys could do different things with it instead of all cutting a couple guys in half and then throwing it to the next guy.

StickMan Sam - Part 1 StickMan Sam - Part 1

Aweomse but take away the damn balls!

What's with you and balls? It seemed like a giant, 20 level long tutorial and then it ended which made me really disapointed because it had the potential to be a kick ass game but there are never any other people with guns to fight JUST BALLS! It looks like you're going to make another so may I please suggest no balls?

Game Game

Oh yeah this great...

This is the best game I've ever played! I can't believe it isn't as big as Halo 2! No wait, I lied. IT SUCKS!

scottmale24 responds:

Ow, that hurt. Y'know, maybe you're right. From now on I'll try harder on my flash work. hell, I'll even try harder on my schoolwork too! just imagining all the great things i could do if i just went the extra step makes me want to start over. And.... oh wait, you're 14. Hah, nobody cares about your opinion.

snake v1.1 snake v1.1

Meh????

Way to much button clicking and it's hard to actually get the green thing.

Garbage Can Garbage Can