Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

Finally

Wow, good stuff David.

Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3 Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3

Double-you tee eff man, double-you tee eff

That was good but a lot of it didn't make sense. The architecht was Bass? An army of Protomans? Meh, it was pretty good though.

Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

Sure you can call it a collab...

But all it was to me was a whole bunch of little lightsaber animations which were all relitivley the same strung together. Some of them were pretty good but others made the whole thing look like crap. It had great potential. I like the idea of passing a lightsaber around but maybe it would be better if the guys could do different things with it instead of all cutting a couple guys in half and then throwing it to the next guy.

Bones Bones

You sick, sick person

The visuals and style are great but the idea was terrible and it sorta made me sad. Don't make stuff like that anymore.

Spider-Man Animated Short Spider-Man Animated Short

Impressive

I think it could have been a lot better if Spidey and the Green Goblin could have been a little more animated but they look great and so do the backgrounds and everything else. Great job!

American Idle American Idle

Lol t3h funnai!!!111111one11!!!!1!@2!1122!!1one!11

That was really funny. Being a fan of Numa Numa and American Idol (there I said it, sue me) I got a lot of the jokes. One of the few flashes that make me laugh. Keep up the good work!

Marcus Peblo 8 Marcus Peblo 8

That was just...

I've got a few simple words for you. Do something with your life.

weebl parody weebl parody

That made me laugh..

A good funny flash. You win the champeenship!

Doofie Doofie

Well, it made me laugh...

Those were very funny. Doofie deserves to die thats why 1,2, and 10 were the best.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

...That rules!!!

Wow, why havn't I seen this before? It's so funny! The video resulition was crap though.